Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Weezer - Only In Dreams

They say only in dreams, but last night mine came true!

I was going to pick Ash or We Are Scientists as song of the day today, as last night I saw them co-headlining together and as expected, they were both amazing. I was smiling from ear-to-ear for the whole concert, and already thinking what songs I would pick to go on the blog.

And then came the encore...

Both bands hit the stage, two drum kids, and 5 guitars all going at once. I was pretty pumped to be seeing two of my favourite bands in one go, and then they kicked into Weezer's tune, Only In Dreams. It's one of my all time favourite tunes! I was in duck heaven.

A wave of excitement washed over me as I guzzled the end of my 13th beer, threw an arm around my mate and sang my little heart out.

Thanks Ash and We Are Scientists, and thanks Weezer, you're all bloody awesome.

PS - this isn't the film clip to this song. There isn't one, so I went with the Anime clip. haha, enjoy.




WeezerWeezer 2

1 comment:

  1. yeahhhhH!!! Dreams are very topical at the moment....Ash always with their finger on the pulse....great song.... Weezer are fantastic :-)

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails