Sunday, August 8, 2010

Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People

I've always been a fan of Luke Steele ever since the early Sleepy Jackson days, and when I first heard the Empire Of The Sun tunes he's done with Nick Littlemore of Pnau I was pretty excited to hear more from one of Australia's greatest song writers and musicians of the last decade.

Steele's make up and outfits got even crazier with the new band and it certainly added an extra element to his already bizarre public persona. This song came on while I was in the shopping centre today, and it had me singing along in the shop, I got a few strange looks but I didn't really care. haha, I'm sure Luke Steele's got a fair few strange looks over the years as well.

Great clip, great tune, from some great Australian musicians. Enjoy.





Walking on a DreamLoversSleepy Jackson

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails