Friday, August 13, 2010

The Drums - Let's Go Surfing

Saturday morning and I'm in the mood for good whistle! God knows why after the boozy night I had last night, but it's true!

There's been plenty of great whistling tunes over the years but lately my mate Trappy has been digging this tune. He said that on a cold winter morning in the car on the way to work this tune just has the ability to put him in a good mood even if he knows he'll be stuck behind a desk all day long. The only thing better would actually be if he was heading to the beach rather than work.

I'm not a surfer, but this tune certainly makes me feel like jumping into the car and heading to the beach. So bust out the beach town, whistle along and pretend like you can feel that sand between your toes.

So what's your favorite whistling tune?





The Drums

2 comments:

  1. i've actually got this song set as my alarm in the morning. Puts me in the best mood! (whistle, whistle, whistle)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've just brightened my Monday morning, Duck.
    Other good whistling tunes - 'Young Folks' - Peter, Bjorn and John and 'Wind of Change' - Scorpions.

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails