Monday, August 2, 2010

OK Go - This Too Shall Pass

So up late yet again watching film clips on the weekend, and guest programming was OK Go. They're the masters of the one shot film clip (remember the treadmill awesomeness?) and for some reason for their song This Too Shall Pass they filmed two of them.

There's the great big marching band one which would have taken a lot of work to coordinate so many people. And then there's the big giant dominos-meets-mouse trap number. Considering Mouse Trap was such a great childhood game, and I love watching dominos fall over, this is certainly my favourite out of the two. Hmm, now that I think about it, I don't think I ever actually played  a game of Mouse Trap, I only ever set it up so I could knock it down. Great stuff.

Which clip do you like the best?






Of The Blue Colour Of The SkyOh No

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails