Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Klaxons - Echoes

This blog is all about some of my favourite songs and film clips, but I've been neglecting to pay tribute to the album cover! It's can make or break an album, and from the second I saw the Klaxon's latest cover I knew I was in for a treat.

It's a cat astronaut, and looks so damn awesome!

Echoes is the opening track off their new album, Surfing The Void, and it's a epic sounding track that's backed up with a great film clip, shot in the Egyptian White Desert with some great expansive visuals that work perfectly with the tune.




Surfing the VoidMyths of the Near Future

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice dude, like the single, looking forward to the album... and seeing them live for that matter - twice in a few months. Make sure you sort ya Melbourne tickets...

    oh and nice use of the term 'expansive visuals...'

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails