Thursday, August 5, 2010

Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

A long, long time ago, just after the Jurassic period, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards, invented something called 'music'. It was a radical idea at the time but centuries of touring and releasing records had finally convinced man kind of it's worth.

I was introduced to the Rolling Stones when my Dad started watching a TV series about the Vietnam War called 'Tour Of Duty'.

The intro song to the show was Paint It Black and it stuck with me for many years. My folks even got the soundtrack to the show which I quickly stole and had on high rotation in my bedroom. That's when I really started digging the old 70's tunes, and this has to be one of the greatest.






Paint It BlackHot Rocks 1964-1971(DSD Remastered)Let It Bleed

1 comment:

  1. Freakin awesome song! and it will never stop being awesome!
    hey i had the 'tour of duty' soundtrack on tape too!!! wasn't is gold?? me and my fam would listen to it when we went for long drives to the country-side.... oh! those were the days.
    Top song of the day!

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails