Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Yeasayer - Madder Red

I'm big fan of the delightfully cute Kristen Bell (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) so I was pretty excited when I heard that she was starring in a Yeasayer clip.

Yeasayer's album is still one of my favourites of the year so far, and they're pretty well known for having some pretty strange clips. But they're taking weird to new levels with this one.

The clip shows Kristen cuddling up with her pet, which just happens to be a terminally ill strange blob creature that oozes puss and coughs up blood. Yep, told you weird.

Great tune but!




Odd Blood [Vinyl]All Hour Cymbals [Vinyl]

3 comments:

  1. That is pretty random! Wish i was toasted on the couch watching it on rage late one night..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure it will happen soon enough Bird.

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails