Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Muse - Plug In Baby

There's been some seriously awesome tunes cranking out of the office radio today and one of my favourites was Muse's Plug In Baby.

One of my favourite tracks off of their album, Origins Of Symmetry, in fact it's up there as one of my favourite Muse songs of all time.

It's so epic when played live, and has that great crowd sing along feel - there's nothing like 50,000 people all chanting the same words while Bellamy and co go nuts on stage.

This song always gets me pumped up and singing at the top of my lungs, well at least when I'm home along and no one is watching, hope it does the same for you.






Origin of SymmetryThe ResistanceAbsolutionBlack Holes & Revelations

1 comment:

  1. From the UK's Independent newspaper...

    http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/music/news/muse-song-named-greatest-riff-of-the-21st-century-2095007.html

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails