Thursday, October 28, 2010

Sonseed - Jesus Is A Friend Of Mine

When ever I'm feeling a bit down in the dumps some reggae is a great way to lift my spirits, and when it comes to spirits there's none better than our lord and saviour Jesus Christ. Yew, JC, my man upstairs.

Sonseed, are a cracking Christian reggae band. I have no idea why these guys are still not around, I would have imagined they'd be packing out stadiums and waxing lyrical with Kings Of Leon and planning global domination, one soul at a time. Oh well, sadly they're not still touring the world, but you can still check out their piss-funny clip on YouTube.

But what's with those lyrics - Jesus came and touched down inside, he's like a mounty, he always gets his man. Er, maybe they should rethink those lyrics guys.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails