Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Kickdrums - Things Work Out

Today's song is brought to you by the lovely Kashia K...

I first heard The Kickdrums a couple of months back when a friend gave me their latest album There Might Be Blood - to quote the great JC (Jim Carrey that is) "I like it a LOT". It inspired me to 'research' some of their previous work, namely their early 2009 album Just a Game. This track I've chosen is a great example of the catchy infectious fun that is The Kickdrums. Sometimes we just need a reminder that in life, hardly anything really matters and THINGS WORK OUT. Oh, and there is a great 'la la la la la la" bit in the middle - probably in my Top 5 musical 'la la la' moments.

Total sing-along material.

For shizz be checkin' out their Coachella Indio Sessions mix tape, great for those days when your personal DJ ain't available.




Just A GameLove Is A Drug (Left/Right Remix)

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails