Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Arctic Monkeys - I Bet You Look Good On The Dancefloor

Stop making the eyes at me, and I'll stop making the eyes at you, what is is that surprises me is that I don't really want you to... ah, love it.

The year was 2006, the little lady and I had moved into the greatest share house of all time - The House Of Rock. Bodhi living in the spare room with Loretta and an assortment of drunk friends and sometimes randoms sprawled out over the lounge room floor every Friday and Saturday night.

It was the place to be every Friday night, sitting in the back yard around the table, smashing beers and cocktails like alcohol and livers were going out of fashion... and playing great tunes.

Every time this song would come on we'd all jump up from our chairs run to the hallway and dance like absolute fools, drinking what ever bottle of spirit was lying near by, and not stopping our little mosh group until the song was over.

We certainly didn't look good in our hallway dancefloor but by god were we having fun. So crank it up and dance like an absolute fool and have a shot for me!

May the house of rock live on...




Whatever People Say I Am Thats What I Am NotFavourite Worst NightmareHumbugWho the Fuck Are Arctic Monkeys

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails