Sunday, July 11, 2010

Jeff Buckley - Everybody Hear Wants You

The first Jeff Buckley song that really grabbed my attention as a kid. I was a bit young to listen to any Jeff before this, but now I was 17, had found myself a new lady friend and was falling deeply in love for the first time in my life.

Que Jeff Buckley, a future wife, leaving behind my young and foolish teenage years, and getting in touch with my emotional side thanks to Sketches For My Sweetheart The Drunk. His voice is just so beautiful and captures my attention every time I hear it; I think this combined with the fact that (when I was 18) chicks thought a guy who liked Jeff Buckley must be all-right. haha. Must have worked, she's still with me.

I just realised I'd never actually seen this filmclip, which shocked me after so many years of watching music videos. I guess Rage guest programmers always go for Last Goodbye or Hallelujah, still quality songs, but I love this one as it always takes me back to those first three months with Katie. The beginning of a perfect life/wife.




Sketches (For My Sweetheart the Drunk)GraceLive at Sin-E: Legacy Edition (Bonus Dvd) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails