Thursday, July 8, 2010

Bright Eyes - Lover I Don't Have To Love

It's dark, catchy, has a great drum and bass line that just keeps on thumping along for the entire song. I know it's not the exactly most uplifting song, but sometimes you need a good anti-love song playing in your headphones to give a big secret FUCK YOU to the outside world.

I think the karaoke style clip is pretty smart, seeing as most karaoke songs are feel good love songs. I could image the sort of person who would sing this at karaoke would no doubt be alone and crying into their drink. So if you're in need of a good cry, or like singing karaoke on your own, I hope you enjoy this one.




Lifted or The Story Is in the Soil, Keep Your Ear to the GroundI'm Wide Awake, It's MorningFevers & Mirrors

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails