Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ice Cube - It Was A Good Day

Yep, it's been one of those weeks for me. Everything is golden, and I'm not talking the shower version. Awards, gigs, events, everything's coming up Duck.

So I thought a little bit of Ice Cube would be appropriate! Got into this tune in a big way last year thanks to two awesome mates who educated me in the way of the hip-hop with some of the best playlists I've ever listened to. Plus there's a really cool Nike skate ad that features the song as well which I rather like, so I've included clips for both.

Hope you're having a good day...






Ice Cube - Greatest HitsI Am the WestIt Was A Good Day (Album Version) [Explicit]

3 comments:

  1. Very chill cool ol' school. I really like that era of hip hop - late 80's-early 90's. Great song of the day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one Duck. Takes me back to the Boyz in the Hood days.

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails