Friday, July 30, 2010

Architecture In Helsinki - Heart It Races

So I know it's song of the day but I couldn't feature one of these clips without the other. Let me explain, lately I've been listening to a sweet African band called The Very Best (yep, it's a pretty bold name to say the least). Jay Bird saw them in Malawi at a festival and raved about them, and while I've been listening I couldn't help thinking one of their songs sounded pretty familiar. It turns out the song I was listening to was a sample of an Architecture in Helsinki track, so I checked it out, and came across this great clip. It's so happy and fun.

I love each version of the song, so have decided to feature them both. They both bring a smile to my face and put me in a great mood. Bonus points to the Architecture In Helsinki for their cool dress up outfits and use of the black light.






In Case We DiePlaces Like ThisWarm Heart of Africa

2 comments:

  1. Have listened to this so much today I can't get it out of my head now. haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great film clip - Malawi, the warm heart of Africa - what a place... tune Duckman!

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails