Monday, July 5, 2010

Hot Hot Heat - 21@12

I'd like to officially apologise to anyone that's had to listen to me singing this song over the last week. It's been stuck in my head, and the only way to solve this problem is spread the world and make it my song of the day. To be honest if you're going to have a song stuck in your head it might as well be something as lovely as Hot Hot Heat, mind you the party at the end of the clip has some very disturbing characters getting about.

I'm so pumped that they're back, as I've always been a big fan, and their new album is a cracker. So I hope you like this one as much as I am at the moment.




Future BreedsElevatorMake Up the Breakdown

1 comment:

  1. Hey this song is AWESOME! i got to get this album. I never really noticed these guys but since hearing this song it's changed everything! cool as

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails