Sunday, October 2, 2011

Weezer - Say It Ain't So


Say It Ain't So by Weezer is a chunk of pop rock heaven! It's from the album Blue which is one of my all-time favourites.

If I was to add up the amount of hours I've spent sitting around with friends listening to this album you'd probably be shocked, but time spent with Weezer and Blue is always going to be time well spent in my book... and I'm sure the friends who listened to it with me would say the same.

In fact, I've spent so much time with Blue that I class this album as one of my best friends. I might not see him every week these days but when we catch up those old memories and riffs come running back. Memories best served with a cold Heine' (so it stops crowdin' your icebox)  and the volume turned way up.


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails