Friday, October 21, 2011

The Music - Getaway

A few weeks back while freezing my arse off at the Parklife Festival I spotted a familiar face up on stage with Mike Skinner from The Streets.

It seemed that The Music frontman Robert Harvey was up on stage, playing guitar, lending back up vocals and busting out the strange dance moves I'd come to love so much from The Music's awesome live shows.

Going back nine years and The Music were one of my favourite new bands, I played their debut album non-stop and was lucky to see them at Splendour In The Grass and two Big Day Outs.

Sadly drugs and alcohol took it's strain on the band and after three albums they all went their separate ways. Getaway, is my favourite tune off their debut album and brings back great memories. Hope you enjoy it also.




No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails