Saturday, September 17, 2011

Wolf Gang - The King And All Of His Men

God damn it's been hard to keep up with bands and albums this year. There's been so many new albums from existing bands as well as whole stack of bands I'm discovering for the first time.

One of those bands has been Wolf Gang and I'm really loving what I've heard from these British alternative symphonic rock group.

Their debut album Suego Faults has been constantly filling my iPod speakers for the last few weeks and the track that I've picked today, The King And All Of His Men, is an absolute cracker.

Rock and synth together yet again in the same vain of Naked And Famous and Foster The People, with a bit of a Scissor Sisters vibe with the camp turned down a little.

Anyway check it out, I hope you enjoy and let me know what you think.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails