Sunday, September 25, 2011

Justice - D.A.N.C.E.

I was certainly behind the 8-ball when it came to Justice or any form of dance music to be honest.

I had never really listened to Justice before, that was until I went to the FIB festival in Spain back in 2008.

A mate of mine would not shut up about Justice for days on end insisting that we needed some fat dirty beats to get things moving along. Well the beats were fat and dirty and things were certainly moving along at a rapid rate.

It may have had something to do with the litre cervezas, free pour spirits and what ever it was crazy eyed gypsy handed my mate through the fence, but I was having the night of my life and dancing my tits off like I actually knew what the hell I was doing... I didn't, but it didn't matter!

And that's how I discovered Justice.


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails