Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mutemath - Blood Pressure

Dear Everyone,

I'd love to introduce you to my new favourite band! He goes by the name Mutemath and his new album Odd Soul is a kick-arse disc full of musical awesome.

The lead single Blood Pressure is in contention for my favourite single of the year and when you top it off with one of the best film clips it's hard to argue.

The amazing freeze frame clip was filmed over 24hrs in on top of the Warner Bros Records parking lot and I believe was edited by the bands awesome drummer Darren King. There's so many cool parts, but my stand outs are the mid-air guitar riff and drum darts... you'll see what I mean.

Would love to keep talking and introduce you two more, but to be honest, just watch and listen. Once you've done that, pick your jaw up off the ground, hit the play button and repeat. That's what I'm gonna do.



1 comment:

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails