Friday, September 16, 2011

Skee-Lo - I Wish

I got an email from a mate I went to high school with the other day and he said that he wasn't sure why but this song had popped into his head and he vaguely remembers me saying something about it in Mr's Bull's Year 10 Humanities class.

I said a lot of dump shit in school so buggered if I know what I was saying about this all those years ago but I'm glad he emailed me as this tune was a cracker back in the day.

It came out mid 90's a few years after White Men Can't Jump hit the movie screens and everyone was basketball crazy, swappin' cards in the playground and everyone collecting their favourite players.

I'm not sure but I'd say Skee-Lo's career after this song went the same way as many basketball card shops that opened up in Australia in the 90's.... Don't see them anymore! Good tune none the less, time to strap on the kicks and hit those boards.



Skee-Lo - I Wish by inconito

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails