Thursday, April 1, 2010

The Libertines - What Katie Did

The one thing stronger that Pete's love for drugs, is the chemistry that Carl and Pete share musically. Which is why I always had that feeling deep down that they'd get back together, and thankfully it's finally happened.

What Katie Did has to be one of my all time favourite songs, sure it's actually about Kate Moss and came out just as the Libertines and Pete Doherty were self destructing, but it just makes me smile and want to dance and jump around like a fool (just like Kate Moss in this clip).

I guess my love for the song may also have something to do with my beautiful future wife, and the fact that Carl Barat did try to have a crack at her back stage at the Annandale Hotel once.

Sorry Carl better luck next time. Who knows maybe he'll have better luck on their next Australian tour.

Anyway, I'm ranting, but put this song on your stereo, and a smile on your face.




Up the BracketThe Libertines

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails