Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Ash - Girl From Mars

Yep, one of the advantages of my work is getting to chat with bands and celebs. But it’s so much cooler when one of those bands is one of my all time favourites!

This morning I interviewed Tim Wheeler and my man-crush on the Irish lad has just grown a whole lot more. It’s good to know that after 18 years together Ash can still pump out a sweet pop rock tune and also still love to party just as much as the rest of us.

The first song that got me hooked was Girl From Mars, it’s still as awesome as ever. It takes me back to sitting on the phone for hours talking to past teenage romances. Before we had to worry about the phone bill, rent, money, work. Hehe, everything was so simple, even if it didn’t’ seem so at the time.

So everyone, I hope you get a blast out of this golden oldie, I know I still certainly do.






Vol. 1 A-Z1977

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails