Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home

Wow! I went and saw these crazy cultish folkers last night, and it was so damn good.

Who would have thought a guy in long john underwear and a scarf could command a crowd so damn well? Plus I've never been to a gig where the lead singers gets half the crowd on stage then asks the rest of the audience to sit down while he sings. Was certainly an experience.

I picked Home for the song today, because it just makes ya feel so damn good and warm inside. Go on, give it a listen and just try not to smile to yourself, I dare ya!

PS - Edward Sharpe if you're out there and reading this, I'd more than happily join your hairy cult of loyal followers, where do I sign up?




Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic ZerosUp From Below

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails