Tuesday, March 30, 2010

King Missile - Jesus's Detachable Penis Was Way Cool

Two songs of the day, because, well they’re the only two King Missile songs I ever heard, so why not have both.

Takes me back to a time as a kid when you’d hear songs on the radio and because I was young and the song had a rude word (say dick or marijuana) in it, you’d be like ‘wow, this is the greatest song ever’. Well both these songs by King Missile did that for me.

Yep, you know what I’m talking about it’s Detachable Penis and Jesus Was Way Cool. And ever since then I’ve always wanted to taste the delicious cake that Jesus could have baked. Hurry up and come back already Jesus, we’ve been waiting a fair while now.





Mystical Shit/Fluting on the HumpMystical Shit/Fluting on the Hump

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails