Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Hunters & Collectors - Say Goodbye

I was only five years old when this track came out and for me Hunters & Collectors make up part of my childhood sound track.

I loved how my parents used to play music late at night, and I could listen to their music slowly making it's way up the dark long corridor. I knew I was in for some sweet Hunters & Collectors as soon as that big chunky bass line starts up.

Mark Seymour has to be one of Australia's all-time greatest musicians, and I am so glad that my parents got me onto him at a younger age. Even if it did take me a few years to come around and admit my parents liked good music.

Thanks guys!




Human Frailty (Bonus Dvd)Jaws of LifeGhost NationCut

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails