Monday, September 13, 2010

Two Door Cinema Club - Undercover Martyn

Today's song is brought to you by the number 80, and the letters (and my great friend) M, A, R, D, and I.

So I accidentally pressed repeat on my car stereo remote ( yeah I know...fancy) the other day, and through laziness I have yet to change this epic error. But the good news is that the song that happened to be playing, Undercover Martin, has now become a favourite.

It’s a short, catchy, cheerful number that I dare you to sit still too.  This song is rad, in fact the whole entire album is, so you had best get onto it!
Please note flawless vocals by flaming lead singer, Alex Trimble. Now up there with Nicole Kidman, Ron Howard, Disco Stu, Tori Amos and Wilma Flintstone as one of my favourite ginger kids.

Enjoy everyone!
Mardi H




Tourist History

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails