Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Nirvana - Aneurysm

Nirvana, simply awesome. Kurt up front, Chris on bass and Dave smashing the skins like his life depended on it. They're one of the all-time great bands, so I asked The Bird to give me his favourite pick from the masters of grunge and this is what he had to say about his favourite Nirvana tune, Aneurysm.

One of the best closing songs ever, I love the slow intro that builds up bigger and bigger and then delivers with a solid wall of grunge, like a slap in the face with a wet tuna.

I saw this on Live!Tonight!Soldout and loved the interaction between Kurt and Chris onstage. Oh and you can't go past that killer bass line - It's freaking sweet... you can air guitar to it forever ( and I have).





NevermindIn UteroBleach (20th Anniversary Deluxe Edition)MTV Unplugged in New York

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails