Friday, July 1, 2011

The Mess Hall - Pills

Last night I went and watched The Mess Hall belt out their brand of killer dirty blues rock and just like all the other crowds who have watched The Mess Hall over the last decade, we were not disappointed.

The Mess Hall are one of my favourite Aussie bands of the last decade. With six awesome albums and EPs they've got plenty of killer tunes but The Mess Hall really show their awesomeness when it comes to their rockin' live shows.

Two dudes, pumping out some serious noise. I've seen them at least 10 times and every single show just gets better and better.

So this weekend is going to be The Mess Hall appreciation extravaganza. I'm busting out all the albums and turning it up loud.

I suggest you do the same.




Notes From A CeilingDevils Elbow

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails