Friday, July 8, 2011

Regurgitator - Blubber Boy/I Sucked A Lot Of Cock To Get Where I Am

Having a big reflection back at old Aussie albums of late and if you're talking classic 90's Aussie rock then you can't exclude Regurgitator.

The three rockers from Brisbane were a hit with the kids thanks to their rocking guitars and combination of electro beats and effects.

Tu-Plang was one of my first favourite albums and featured hits like Kong Foo Sing, Couldn't Do It, I Sucked A Lot Of Cock To Get Where I Am and of course Blubber Boy.

I couldn't pick between Blubber Boy and Sucked A Lot Of Cock, so I've posted both!

Blubber Boy has the official clip while Sucked A Lot Of Cock doesn't have a filmclip, so I found a reasonably humorous snippet from the net, plus you can hear the song, so all good.

The 'Gurge are getting back on the road and playing gigs at the moment, hope I can catch them live again as they never disappoint.





1 comment:

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails