Monday, June 27, 2011

Cage The Elephant - Right Before My Eyes

Cage The Elephant are a sweet US band that my mate Jay Bird put me onto recently.

They had a self-titled debut album in 09 and in 2011 they released their second album, Thank You Happy Birthday, which Right Before My Eyes is taken from.

Their current album has been on high rotation on my iPod for several months now and I'm no where near getting sick of it. In fact with every spin I'm loving it more and more.

This is one of my favourite tunes off the new album, sadly there isn't a film clip yet, so I've given you the original recording and a live in store appearance to check out.

Give it a spin and let me know what you think.







Thank You Happy BirthdayCage The Elephant

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails