Friday, March 2, 2012

Koop - Koop Island Blues

Today's song is brought to you by the fleet footed lanky lovable character that is Nicholas T!

Howdy music loves, during my time overseas recently I have met people from all over the world and been introduced to aw hole range of different musical styles.

I was fortunate enough to become great friends with a guy who I lived with in Copenhagen. Hans of Germany (no surprises with a name like that) told me about a band called Koop.

Each night we would listen to their album, and many others, while we made dinner in our communal kitchen. We would never tire of hearing Koop and 'Island Blues' is just one of many songs that I fell in love with.

it is mellow, very chill, has a mesmerising melody and is a song that reminds me of good times with great friends.

The song speaks of heartbreak and longing for someone you can't have, which was appropriate for me, and I am sure is something that will resonate with many.

Hope you enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails