Saturday, April 16, 2011

Gogol Bordello - Through The Roof 'N' Underground

Yesterday I hadn't heard of Gogol Bordello, a gypsy punk band from New York.

But that changed when I watched the movie, Wristcutters: A Lovestory. It's a pretty funny black comedy and the band's music features heavily throughout the film.

Then this morning, I flick on the live Cochella channel on Youtube and yep, Gogol Bordello are busting out some sweaty pikey tunes with the crowd going nuts.

I think the universe is trying to tell me something - either I should quit my job, sell my things and start travelling the land like a roaming gypsy, or I should check out more of their tunes and write this blog post about them.

I don't like to rush into things, so lets start off with a blog post, and some of their tunes. The travelling caravan may be a little way off just yet.




Multi Kontra Culti Vs. IronyTrans-Continental HustleGogol Bordello /Gypsy Punks Underdog World Strike

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails