Sunday, May 2, 2010

Surfer Blood - Swim

There's a bit of a vibe going on with my favourite albums and songs so far this year. Surfer rock like Soft Pack and this tune, then there's Frightened Rabbit and Swim Until You Can't see land, and this song.

I have loved Surfer Blood's album so far, and I particularly like the album cover, all shark and toothy like. I caught this film clip on Rage on the weekend and really liked the idea of the crowd surfing morning; it would certainly help me get out of bed on those lazy mornings - no hitting snooze until I'm running late for work, that's for sure. Plus it's got Mickey and Minnie dress ups, so bonus points for dress ups. Oh yeah and keep an eye out for the gratuitous shrunken package shot. Nice!

Anyway I hope you enjoy this as much as I have been lately.




Astro CoastAstro Coast [Vinyl]

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails