Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Interpol - Evil

Thanks to the rad person in my office who chose to put Interpol on the office stereo this morning – great choice! Such a wicked band, that produce solid album after album.

I've picked Evil for the song of the day, as it's certainly one of my favourite songs of their second album, but the main reason it got the call up was due to it’s creepy film clip. The puppet is so strange, looks a bit like Guy Smiley, yet also looks a little too real.

He does bust out some sweet indie front man swagger on the emergency table though, so I guess the puppet is alright by me. So put the volume up, crank this tune and bust out some of your very own indie front man moves, you know you want to and this song is perfect for it.





Antics: The Special EditionTURN ON THE BRIGHT LIGHTS [Vinyl]Our Love to Admire

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails