Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Nikola Sarcevic - Love Trap

I guess it's not the nicest sounding song ever written, it's pretty sad. Lyrics all about losing love, being cheated on and all that. But it is pretty powerful, and really drags you into the song, and you can sort of feel what he's feeling.

What really impresses me about this awesome tune, is that Nikola is also the front man for Swedish punk band Mellincolin. Chalk and cheese really, they're so different, for a while I didn't actually believe it was the same person. So now I love his punk styles and his acoustic noodling.

Anyway, this song came up on random while listening to my iPod, so I thought I'd get all emotional on you and give it song of the day. I hope you like it.



Lock-Sport-KrockRoll Roll and Flee

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails