Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Muse - Sunburn

It was early 2000 when I returned home to SA after moving to Sydney, a monumental boozy catch up night with the crew was had and when it came time to rest my weary head on the pillow and swag sprawled out in Jay's room, he decided to put on some music.

As I lay there in the pitch black, listening to the stereo playing quietly in the dark, the sound kept growing and growing, and soon my mind was quietly been blown.

"What is this band" I called out in the dark, and a got a mumbled half-asleep reply, "It's Muse man, I saw them last month, not bad."

Hmmm, not bad indeed. From that moment I was hooked. Muse, still as epic and as awesome as ever. Enjoy.




ShowbizOrigin of SymmetryAbsolution

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails