Thursday, June 17, 2010

Ben Harper & Eddie Vedder - Under Pressure

The music gods were begging me to play this today. First off on the way to work, Ben Harper and the Relentless 7 came on randomly on my iPod, which got me thinking about this awesome cover that I saw them perform live in Adelaide and Sydney.

Then after lunch, my iPod was still on random and played Bowie's version of the song. So yeah, it has to be a sign that today's song must be Under Pressure. Anyway this cover version with two of my favourites rules, I remember getting goose bumps watching it live. An original awesome track done justice by two modern era icons.

And yep, I can't believe Vanilla Ice stole that bass line, its identical!



White Lies For Dark TimesLifelineMusic for the Motion Picture Into the Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails