Thursday, November 25, 2010

Muse - Muscle Museum

This song came on the radio this morning as I lay in bed trying to cheat the morning of a few more minutes sleep.

It's one of my all-time favourite Muse tracks, and has such a sinister and evil vibe about it. It's certainly not my standard happy up-beat song of the day.

In fact this song makes me feel that if I bumped into it in a dark alley way it would kick my arse, steal my wallet and walk off with my missus, just to add insult to injury.

The title gives off a gym junkie roid-anger feel, and I for the life of me can't tell if this is a 'break up' tune or 'big fuck you' song. Either way, it's awesome and moody as shit.




ShowbizAbsolutionOrigin of SymmetryThe Resistance

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails