Monday, November 7, 2011

Crystal Fighters - Plage

For the majority of this year The Bird had been banging on about this band Crystal Fighters. Every time I caught up with him and we'd drunken everyone else under the table he'd randomly bust out into song and sing the chorus of this song.

So every time this would happen I'd be a little worse for ware, he'd sing the song, tell me plage is beach in French, I'd say cool and then totally forget about them by the time I'd wake up the next morning.

Thankfully I saw them play at Parklife Festival and as soon as I heard the chorus remembered where I'd heard it before and more importantly that I had been told to check them out six months previous to this viewing.

Yes, I was a bit slow on the uptake with these guys, but I finally got there. Thanks for the heads up Bird, even if I never remembered it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails