Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Theophilus London - Last Name London

Sorry for the delay in post people, haven't been spending any time on the blog which is horrible I know, but I have still been listening to plenty of music.

My new favourite is last name London, first name Theophilus - and it's more addictive than crack!

He hails from Brooklyn, New York City and his new album Timez Are Weird These Days has been kicking my arse with awesome for the last few weeks.

In fact I've been playing this album so much that I've been neglecting a whole stack of new albums that I really want to listen to. Oh well I'm sure I'll get to them eventually, until then, turn this new shit up and shout with me...

Last name London, first name Theophilus, Theophilus, Theophilus!



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails