Saturday, June 2, 2012

Jesus Christ (the indie band) - My Best Friend

This is a public service music announcement thanks to Powelly...

I am loving this album at the moment In Ghost Like Fading... I have had it on rotation for a while now and I am still not sick of it.

This clip is one of the standout tracks. I'm not sure if it's official or if someone has made if for a project as I couldn't seem to find any other clips - either way this song is a good one to give you a taste of what this band sounds like.

Hailing from Brooklyn, as are most bands these days, they have a psychedelic soul/folk sound which like this track and most others, starts of pretty mellow and then builds into quite powerful/soulful even ballad like crescendos.

The clip is pretty simple, there are no band shots, just a story - which I think works with the track.

If you like this, then check out the album!

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails