Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Radiohead - Street Spirit (Fade Out)

Radiohead make the most amazing music, we all know that. Derrr!
They have a truckload of amazing film clip too and Street Spirit is certainly one of them.

Just don’t cheer and carry on when they play it live…

"It drains me, and it shakes me, and hurts like hell every time I play it, looking out at thousands of people cheering and smiling, oblivious to the tragedy of its meaning, like when you're going to have your dog put down and it's wagging its tail on the way there. That's what they all look like, and it breaks my heart. I wish that song hadn't picked us as its catalysts, and so I don't claim it. It asks too much. I didn't write that song." - Thom Yorke

The combination of Yorke’s haunting vocals and striking imagery and super-slow motion (yep you all know I’m a sucker for the slow-mo) make this clip my song of the day.




The BendsOK ComputerKid aPablo Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails