Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Kanye West - Runaway

Man, Kanye West and this song really used to shit me.

I really disliked him after that whole MTV thing. Just didn't like how he thought that he was the most important person in the world. WFT!

But yeah, I've come around and quite like his new album. Plus there's some pretty sweet ballet dancers in the clip, which just makes me think of Mila Kunis and Natalie Portman. Hmmmmm.....

There's the TV edit of the clip that condenses the nine minute song into four minutes, but there's also a 35 minute short movie by the same name that features snippets of songs from his latest album. Worth a look if you got a spare half an hour.





Kanye's short film





My Beautiful Dark Twisted FantasyGraduationCollege Dropout

1 comment:

  1. Hated it at first, but I eventually came around. Glad I did!

    ReplyDelete

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails