Thursday, September 2, 2010

Little Red - Rock It

I had a song picked out for today, knew what I was going to write, had it all sorted. But while I was driving home from basketball and feeling a bit down (we lost a close match) Little Red came on the radio and my mood was instantly changed.

This song is one of those tunes that can instantly put a smile on my face, no matter what mood I'm in. It gets my head bopping and my hands tapping and within seconds I've forgotten about what ever bullshit was clouding my mind and taking up too much of my happy time.

I've seen them live once and the drummer didn't stop bopping his head or remove the giant cheesy smile from his face the entire gig. It's impossible not to smile when watching someone that happy, it's infections and so is this song.

Now listen, and smile. Don't try to fight it, it's impossible.




Listen To Little Red

1 comment:

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails