Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Yves Klein Blue - Getting Wise

I found myself drinking in a very, very, very nasty watering hole last week.

The place stunk like vomit, I thought I would have my head punched in at any minute for wearing a shirt, the length of the average rat's tail was 10cm long, and the scotch was the nastiest I'd ever tasted (but for $3 a pop I guess it was to be expected).

The pokies took up more than half the front bar, and as the horrible scotch and dry made my head spin and my stomach retch, I stumbled upon the bar's one saving grace.

THE JUKEBOX!

Despite my less than adequate surroundings the tunes that were pumping out were some of the best.

Yves Klein Blue, Getting Wise, was one of those songs.

Sadly the YKB boys split up late last year, but there's solo projects on the horizon, so stay tuned!

Ragged & EcstaticDraw Attention to Themselves

No comments:

Post a Comment

linkin

Related Posts with Thumbnails